Our Commitment To Privacy
At Agila Host we respect the privacy of our online users.
We strive to safeguard any personal information you provide to us. The goal of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about the types of information that we may gather or collect from you in connection with your use of this website (“agilahost.com”). The Privacy Notice is also intended to explain the conditions under which we use and disclose that information, and your rights in relation to that information.
Your Personal Information
Agila Host's primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide a relevant, enjoyable, and personalized website experience. Your data also helps us develop better products and services to meet your needs, customize communications to match your preferences, and help you complete online activities and transactions with Agila Host.
Information You Provide
In order to interact with the Website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. Additional information may be required for specific activities such as:
1. Creating a user account: you will be asked to provide an email and password
2. Purchasing from the Website via Credit Card: you will be asked to provide credit card information along with billing and shipping address information.
We request only the information reasonably necessary to provide our goods and services. You can choose not to provide this information and proceed with our other mode of payments such as Bank transfer of Over the Counter payments.
3. Purchasing from the website via Bank transfers or Over the Counter: you will be asked to provide proof of payments such as deposit slips, transaction receipts or digital screenshots of the transaction. These information may show the date, bank details, transaction ID, name of account and account number of the account holder.
Information We Collect
We use common Internet technologies such as cookies to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you.
1. to remember your country and language preferences;
2. to help keep track of temporary information such as downloaded manuals;
3. to remember you when you login to the places on our site that require registration;
4. to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns;
5. to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our e-mail;
6. to manage and present site information appropriate for your browser and deliver information specific to your interests.
We analyze IP addresses in aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information about our visitors. We do not link IP addresses to your computer's User ID, with the following exception: when you place an order using our online checkout process we may record your computer's IP address with your order to help us identify fraudulent credit card use. We may share this information with the financial institution that issued the credit card with which an order was placed or with law enforcement authorities if We determine, or are notified, that the use of the credit card was fraudulent.
Using Your Information
Agila Host only uses your personal information to conduct business with you. Some examples include:
1. creating and maintaining accounts
2. processing, fulfilling, and following up on orders
3. answering your e-mail
4. communicating with you
5. sending surveys
6. registering products
7. notifying you about promotions and other information regarding our products and services
8. permitting the functionality of posting product reviews and questions and answers about products.
This personal information is not publicly disclosed or displayed.
Agila Host also uses this personal information to provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalize communications and your web experience.
Sharing Your Information
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. Agila Host may share your personal information as follows:
1. Companies who work on our behalf: Agila Host contracts with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. Agila Host requires these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions include, shipping, email delivery, coupon fulfillment, customer survey execution, customer support, purchasing trends, retargeting and remarketing.
2. Business Transfers: Agila Host reserves the right to disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets.
3. Law Enforcement: Agila Host may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to cooperate with government investigations, to help prevent fraud or when reasonably necessary to enforce or protect the rights of Agila Host, third parties or the public at large. If you are located outside of the Philippines, please note that personal information you provide may be transferred to and stored in servers located in the Philippines and may be accessible to Philippine. law enforcement and security authorities.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
1. Agila Host will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receiving of promotional e-mail when you provide us with your personal information or when we send you e-mail. Promotional e-mail that you receive from Agila Host or its affiliates will tell you how to decline receiving future promotional e-mails.
2. Agila Host may send you e-mail about your orders or your account. These are transactional in nature—rather than promotional—and do not contain unsubscribe capability as we need to communicate to fulfill our business obligation with you.
Protecting Your Information
Agila Host implements a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, you should safeguard and take steps to protect yourself on the Internet. Agila Host disclaims any liability for security breaches related to the Website and makes no warranty for the security of personal information disclosed on the Website.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, Agila Host does not knowingly permit children under the age of 18 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites. Agila Host does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 18, except with their parent's express consent.
The Website contains links to and from other websites and Agila Host is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Agila Host encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites before you supply personally identifiable information.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
If you are a registered user of the Website, you can review and update your profile using your user name and password. In some circumstances, there may be a nominal charge for information requested. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure your requests are met. To protect your privacy, proof of identity is required.
According to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL. If you want to delete your activities for the Duck of Minerva, following these instructions:
- Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
- Then, go to ” Apps and Websites” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select the option box for Duck of Minerva
- Click ” Remove” button.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when visiting the agilahost.com website, please contact us.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Agila Host reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to the Website Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page and will apply only to information collected after such time as the revision takes effect. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is effective as of and was last updated on February 03, 2022